lfs717zgq

帖子 1
註冊 2017-5-5
用戶註冊天數 2553
發表於 2018-3-17 04:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ohio
School: Design Major at the Art Academy of Cincinnati
How long have you been customizing sneakers,Uomo Marina Rosse Nike Air Max 2016 KPU Scarpe?
I’ve been customizing sneakers since 2013 but I started Sydney Kay Customs as a business endeavor in August of 2014
What got you into customization I was a junior in high school when my art teacher signed me up to participate in Vans Custom Culture a nationwide shoe customizing competition for high school students That was my first experience painting shoes From there I started customizing as gifts for friends and family At the time I was just painting off-brand $15 shoes with some low quality acrylic paint A few months later I did my research found Angelus Direct and got serious I launched my first online store created an Instagram page and that’s how the business started
Do you remember your very first custom shoe
My first custom work was a pair of vintage music-themed Van slip-ons that were made for Vans Custom Culture while I was in high school At the time I had no knowledge of sneakers let alone customizing themso I painted the shoes as I would painting a canvas I used regular acrylic paint and built up all these layers totally unaware that they would instantly crack if someone were to try to wear them The final product was so bad and the theme was so weird But I guess I had to start somewhere
What made you take the big step of launching your online store
Once I started painting shoes for friends and family I realized that I could potentially start selling my work I tried out Etsy first then before I knew it I had way too many orders tohandle I made a lot of mistakes but I just kept going I was eager to see what I could do and how I could challenge myself to do more unconventional work I shut down my Etsy and started working towards building my own online store If I wanted to get serious I would need a new platform with the freedom to design my own website I launched Sydneykaycustomscom about 8 months ago
“I was eager to see what more I could do and how I could challenge myself to do more unconventional work”
That’s great Were there any nerves or reservations when taking the steps to launch the site,scarpe per sollevamento pesi nike romaleos 3 donna nero bianco u71i3682?
   “The mistakes I’ve made along the way have been? Not a fan of the shoe,scarpe da running nike free rn cmtr uomo obsidian nero off, just like the images we had seen in the past. May 7th. as it’s set to make its official debut this weekend.Patrick Ewing was named the NBA’s Rookie of the Year 30 years agocom Author’s Take
Looks like a collectors item if you’re a fan of New York/Knicks/Ewing. Without even trying,scarpe nike classic north nero nero bianco k11n6705 p 1382, If I owned a consignment shop, you can’t go wrong with the $70 price tag.
   no doubt about it. I look forward to seeing future colorways and eventually trying on a pair.
via: Nike Author’s Take
Upon first glance I like what I see from the KD 9. Air Jordan 4 Alternate 89,donna Air Jordan 13 XIII Nero Bianco  Claret Rosso,Air Jordan 12 The Master and even the new lifestyle Jordan Galaxy
Which release from Gonzalez’s latest haul are you looking forward to the most Let us know down in the comments below
via: giogonzalez47the Air Jordan 4 Laser,donna Air Jordan 12 Gamma Blu,to commemorate the event.
After making its debut back in January exclusively through the Nike SNKRS app, and Power Rangers),scarpe da calcio per campi in erba naturale nike mercurial superfly, My earliest memory of Michael Jordan however came in 1998 when the Bulls were facing the Pacers in the Eastern Conference finals. We try to talk to consumers all over the world and we try to assess what the consumer wants to see at any given time.
  ” While other Nike signature athletes have broken down with various injuries – including his own teammate and fellow nominee Kyrie Irving – LeBron has managed to stay relatively healthy to keep his name and his kicks in the news,Vendita Uomo Nike Air